- 4 cups shredded meat
- 12 corn tortillas
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour enough of the enchilada sauce in a 9×13 inch casserole dish to thinly coat the bottom of the dish.
- If needed, trim ends off of tortillas so that, when rolled, they will fit into the casserole dish. Fill each of the tortillas with a couple spoonfuls of meat (you want to divide the meat evenly between the 8 tortillas) as well as some cheese (you will want to reserve about half of the cheese for the top of the enchiladas).
- Roll each enchilada and place seam side down in the casserole dish.
- Cover rolled enchiladas with remaining sauce and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes until heated through. If needed, remove foil during last few minutes of cooking to fully melt cheese. Serve hot and garnish with sour cream and fresh cilantro, if desired.