Spice up your life with this Smoky Poblano Dip!
Get ready to dip, dunk, and devour with this bold and flavorful recipe.
- 3 ea poblano peppers
- 6 ea cloves garlic peeled lightly smaashed
- 1/2 ea onion diced
- 1/3 C feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 C cilantro
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper or more to taste
- Let’s fire up that grill and char some poblano peppers until they’re perfectly blistered and smoky! Once they’re cooled down, peel off that charred skin, remove the stem, and set those seeds aside.
- Next up, it’s time to break out the food processor and add in some garlic, onion, feta cheese, and fresh cilantro. But don’t forget the star of the show: those deliciously roasted poblano chiles. Pulse it all together until it’s finely minced and smelling amazing.
- Now for the finishing touch – with the food processor running, slowly add in some high-quality olive oil until the mixture becomes a smooth and silky sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste, and get ready to take your taste buds on a flavor adventure they won’t soon forget!