Are you ready for a dip that will take your taste buds on a wild ride? Get ready to be blown away by the incredible flavors of this roasted vegetable dip!
This recipe is not your average veggie dip. We’re taking things up a notch by roasting eggplants, bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes, all blended together to create a deliciously smooth texture that will have you reaching for more.
- 2 medium eggplants
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp. good olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tsp. dill or parsley fresh or dry
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- feta cheese to garnish optional
- To make this incredible dip, start by cutting the veggies into quarters, adding garlic cloves, and seasoning them with salt and pepper. Then, roast them in the oven until they are lightly browned and tender. The aromas that will fill your kitchen will be out of this world!
- Once the veggies are ready, blend them together in a food processor with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic flesh, dill weed, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper. The result is a creamy, savory dip that will be the star of your appetizer table! The combination of flavors is so intense, you’ll be speechless.
- Serve it with your favorite crackers, bread, or vegetable dippers, and watch your guests go wild. The dip will be devoured in seconds, and you’ll be showered with compliments and requests for the recipe. This dip is so good, it’ll be the talk of the party. Get ready to take your taste buds on a wild ride and enjoy every last bite of this incredible roasted vegetable dip!