- Additional information
- Community Fundraising
- Our Donations
- Size Chart
- More Offers
- Store Policies
This baby organic bomber jacket is made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, making it a sustainable choice for anyone interested in environmentally friendly clothing options. With its soft fabric, ribbed cuffs, and brass poppers, it guarantees comfort and style for any kid.
• 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
• Heather Grey: 85% organic cotton, 8% recycled polyester, 7% viscose
• Fabric weight: 8.3 oz/yd² (280 g/m²)
• Cotton fabric type: French terry
• Smooth surface
• Inside back neck locker patch
• Antique brass color poppers at front
• Welt pockets at front
• Ribbed hem and cuffs
Current Total Community Impact : $0.00
Shop Any Of These Items To Give Even More!
We currently donate 25% of all profits from The Dead River Collective (www.TheDeadRiver.com) to the Natural Resources Council of Maine. An additional 25% is donated to the Good Shephard Food Bank (Feeding America).
Size ChartSize guide
|Height (inches)||26 -29 ⅞||29 ⅞-33 ⅞||33 ⅞-36 ⅝||36 ¼-38 ⅝|
There are no inquiries yet.