- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 4 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb dry spaghetti
- 3 green onion tops sliced for garnish
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef along with the ginger and garlic until beef is cooked about half way through.
- Drain 3/4 of the fat and return the pan to the stove.
- Heat pot of water for your noodles.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients , the soy sauce, beef broth brown sugar, red pepper flakes pr cayenne pepper, and the hoisin sauce in a bowl and pour into the beef.
- Cook in the pan for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- When you pasta is almost done cooking, transfer it to the ground beef mixture. Toss well and allow to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.