- 4-5 lbs boneless beef roast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- 3 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 large white onion quartered
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, worcestershire, minced garlic, salt, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder & black pepper in blender until well mixed.
- Use this mix to marinate the beef for at least 2 hours.
- Peel and quarter onion.
- Place onion in dutch oven and add bay leaves & bouillon cube. Arrange beef on top of the onions.
- Cook in the oven for up to 8 hours with beef reaching a safe minimum temperature.
- Allow beef to cool before removing it from the cooking liquid.
- Once the beef is cool enough to handle, remove from liquid & shred by hand.